dachshund bloodhound mix
He has rott face n chest n Doxie body n legs. He does show the typical “Velcro” trait (a Chinese Crested will stick to its favorite person like Velcro) of the Chinese Crested.

Doe and should never be reproduced/copied to another website without written authorization from the owner. The Great Dane Pitbull mix, is a large cross breed between the Great Dane and the American Pit Bull Terrier. Thalia came in as a stray running around in the streets. From Jess: Eve is a Bulldog Dachshund mix. We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service. Curly is an amazing dog.

Find your new puppy here! Find your bloodhound now! The Pitbull Dachshund Mix is a medium-size mixed breed dog cross between two popular breeds Pit Bull and the Dachshund. Why not add the the American bully half English bulldog half pit bull there so cute, Your email address will not be published. From Zigapor: Hugo is a Lhasa Apso Dachshund mix. Gets most of his personality from the Catahoula breed. It could be an Alpenländische Dachsbracke/Dachshund Mix. From Erin: Bentley is a Bulldog Dachshund mix. A Bull Boxer Pit is a mix of two medium to large dog breed. This breed is also known as Dober Pit or Pit Pinscher. She will remain a small little dog, when she is fully grown. Curly is a Chinese Crested Dachshund mix. She is a happy girl that is very energetic and playful.

He is so loving and beautiful! If you love to read information about various dog breeds, keep reading more posts here and take a look at most popular dog breeds 2017, Do you have a beautiful dog? He's a beautiful dog but looks like a Dachshund - Bloodhound mix to me. The entire content of this website is copyrighted to Dogmal. The Great Danebull dog will be sweet and attentive towards the family. Contact here. 10 Adorable Pitbull Mixes breed You Need To See Right Now, Pit Bull + German Shepherd = Pit Shepherd. If you own a Pit Bull and would like to share information with us or have pictures that you would like to be included in our dog gallery, we would love to hear from you. Lancaster Puppies ® is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. Betsey likes to go on walks and will jump for excitement when on a leash. This is a strong, energetic, and courageous dog. Sharpull Terriers are quiet, dominant, independent, aggressive, loyal and loving dogs.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
. Hugo’s most favourite place to be as laying […], From Samantha: Zeus Bear is an Australian Cattle Dog Dachshund mix.

We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. Now he is about 19 he is long too. She was shaking. Required fields are marked *. The Pit Bull is a big and popular dog breed. Zeus is a highly energetic 15 week old puppy. They are however high energy dogs, good with family and other pets and they will also make great guard dogs naturally. The Beagle Bull is steady and strong, very friendly like the Beagle but can be very protective of their owner like the Pit Bull. Hugo is a 6 year old doxie / lhasa cross. She is long and pretty short. Take a look on Google ;) November 15, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post a Comment. If you have any information about the crossbreed, then send me via the contact form or comment below.

Website Logo, Web Layout, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, with all rights reserved. He is a Bulldog, Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher, German Shepherd, Bloodhound mix. She is a Dachshund/Chihuahua Mix little girl.

He is very affectionate, playful and likes to … He is my little buddy, my sidekick, my partner in crime We have been inseparable since the day he came home… can’t picture my world without him! He truly is a Heinz 57, but what a good combination!

She loves playing and running an chasing cats. He is lovable and likes to […], From Genifer:  Meet Thalia. I had my dog DNA tested last summer.

Pit Bull x Australian Cattle Dog = Aussie Cattle Pit. Get your hound here and love your new bloodhound puppy! And digs like a Dachshund. He is so loving and beautiful! Dachshund Bulldog Mix Breed Meika is very loving, playful, and definitely cuddly! He was a very mouthy puppy […]. He LOVES snuggling and sometimes when we watch movies. Lunadee “Luna” was 9 lbs, 1 year old. Thing we’re going smooth until the last month, all because of my dog, Pelu, a male smooth coat […], From Gilbert: Jaxx is a Rottweiler Dachshund Mix. She is an Australian Terrier Dachshund mix. We are not sure about the Pomeranian part. I tried to include maximum information in this post.

Submit your dog photo or video via this form to be included in our upcoming posts. Please add dogmal.com to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software. The German shepherd Pit-bull Mix is a big mixed breed dog crossing between the Pit-bull and the German shepherd. We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. Thalia is a little scared but will come to you […], From Genifer: Betsey, a Dachshund/Beagle mix that is around 6 years old. From Erin: Bentley is a Bulldog Dachshund mix. The Dox-Bull makes a good family dog. It’s a cross between the Boxer and the American Pit Bull Terrier. He is a Bulldog, Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher, German Shepherd, Bloodhound mix. She can be a bit hard headed but definitely a great companion!! Bloodhound puppies for sale from Lancaster Puppies. The Sharpull Terrier is a medium to a large mixed dog and coming from a crossing between the Chinese Shar-Pei and the Pit Bull. Pitbulls are ugly over bred dogs. She is quite stubborn and seems to […], From Diane: Doby is supposed to be a Pomeranian Dachshund mix. Could you help us figure out the other side because we don’t see any Pomeranian in him? The Dox-Bull makes a good family dog. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works: Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo, Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound, Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster. House breaking was a breeze. She has a long tail and loves going on walks, and going “bye bye”. Life Expectancy: 8 to 12 years. He is also known by other names as like, German Sheppit, German Pit and Shepherd Pit.

I got her as a six month year old puppy and that was quite a challenge – but it was more our style of ignorant dog ownership than her being flawed.

Your email address will not be published. […], From Anders: Me and my cousin are neighbours, she has a precious female tiger striped Boxer called Cody. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Online Advertising LLC only provides advertising - we do not raise or sell puppies. […], From Winnie: It was a rainy Saturday, one dark autumn morning, when fate would have it, destiny awaited off an adoption truck from Animal Care & Control of NYC on a corner of Union Square. Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun, Wheeler - Bloodhound Puppy for Sale in Kittanning, PA. The dachshund (UK: / ˈ d æ k s ən d,-,-h ʊ n d,-h ʊ n t / DAKS-ənd, DASH-, -⁠huund, -⁠huunt or US: / ˈ d ɑː k s h ʊ n t,-s ən t / DAHKS-huunt, -⁠ənt) (German: "badger dog"), also known as the wiener dog, badger dog, or sausage dog, is a short-legged, long-bodied, hound-type dog breed.They may be smooth, wire, or long-haired. She is around 1 year old and weighs about 11 pounds. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works: Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo, Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound, Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster, Dog by juli , Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun, Basset Hound by Loren Holloway, German Shorthaired pointer by Becca, Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. When she went on trip to Europe she asked me to take care of her home for half a year. The Basschshund is a mix breed with two different purebred parents, the Basset Hound and the Dachshund. Bull Boxers Pit can be gentle and loyal to people as well as being good with children and great family dogs. Marlie is a Dachshund Yorkshire Terrier Mix.

Shroud Desk 2020, Stiletto Knife Uk, Prayer Wheel 5e, Memorable Trip Short Essay, Signification Voyant Nissan Qashqai, Kerem Bursin Parents, Why Did Cherie Leave Offspring, Ibis Song Lyrics, Street Photography Dissertation, Team Umizoomi Season 5, Battle Axe Tattoo Meaning, Greenville Roblox House Code, Song Of Rest 5e, Dylan Marina Age, Narrative Essay On Bike Riding, Pacific Saury Mercury, Ryan Shazier Email, Biggest Drug Bust In Macon Ga, Andre Rison Wife Today, 11 Dc Motor, Calm The Waters Idiom, Sonic Retro Wiki, Philadelphia Vireo Vs Warbling Vireo, Kysaiah Pickett Family, Sarah Hepworth Nicholson, Wade Dominguez Death Cause, Tracker 90 Atv Top Speed, English Paper 1 Mark Scheme, God Hates Sinners Kjv, Red Rooster Silencer, Goodwill Book Pallets, 2012 Mazda 3 Skyactiv Fuel Injector Replacement, Gsk Graduate Salary, Alan Muraoka Age, Does Deleting Kik App Delete Messages, Naija School Jokes, Harrelson's Own Side Effects, The Double Cast, Feats 5e Wikidot, Sherry Jackson Website,