corrado r32 for sale

They now look a bit like a Mk2 Golf Rallye headlight but the projector is more subtle. Find your ideal Volkswagen Golf R32, R from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds. This is a lot of car for teh money. Someone's going to be getting a very well sorted Corrado here! Electric Sunroof 59,850 miles I'll start the price at £8750, see how it goes from there. Petrol. Paste as plain text instead, × I have some perfect spare reflectors if you prefer to return to standard, Textured black slam panel and under headlight bar- to match textured grille (original Storm grill also), Fuse box on battery to feed headlights and fans (and aux water pump), Period Alpine Head unit, with a Bluetooth music and handsfree adapter installed. 4 cylinder 1272cc 113bhp/111lb (830kg) With less than 100,000 VW Corrados manufactured from 1988 thru 1995, purchasing your own will ensure you have an original and rare vehicle. 1 single owner since 1991 GLWS sale mate not that you'll need it.

Something went wrong.

Mileage: 97,070 The Electric Recaros have just been trimmed in black leather, and I've just got some quality Carpet mats to finish the interior off, it's the best it's ever been in there, but it does need a new handbrake Leather handle. Looks absolutely stunning. . Upload or insert images from URL. View basket for details. View more. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Car in original condition. USED VERY SPARINGLY OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS. I can remember pulling up to my wife's house when we first met 12 years ago, the first thing she said was 'wow nice car!' 1992 - K plate Transmission: 6 … Most listings will include information on MOT expiry, number of prior owners, and service history. It'll come with a new MOT and a geometry check with printout. That's a lovely looking thing and if the garage hadn't recently been filled with the latest purchase I'd have been right over. FOR SALE location:Norwich, Norfolk 1994 Corrado vr6 Full service history!! They have three doors, including the hatch, and seat up to four passengers.

Volkswagen Golf R32 used cars for sale Search 100 cars. Mot’d clean example ready to drive away £5000 priced to sell PLEASE ask if you want to see more photos I have loads!! GLWS. a unit in very good condition for the future, with a constant rising price ... A LOVELY EXAMPLE WITH A GENUINE 61,000 MILES. Standard interior conveniences include climate control, central locking, AM/FM radio with cassette or CD player, and air conditioning. HID Morimoto projector retrofit wired with 6 waterproof miniature relays.   Your previous content has been restored. Factory sunroof model The attention to detail has always been amazing, someone is going to get an amazing car, Nice that it was a daily as well and doesn't just sit in the garage. Alpine white (L90E) Stunning and a credit to your work. The projector gives a much better light pattern than the original headlights. .   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Pasted as rich text. Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. You can find them with five-speed manual transmissions or four-speed automatic transmissions. Display as a link instead, × ... Vw corrado vr6 for sale. Back to Volkswagen range. On the other hand, if you are looking for a solid working vehicle for your daily commute or for a new driver, you will probably want to look for a newer model with fewer miles. See the pic of the loom. GLWS, hope it finds a good home. perfect working order . Find your VW Corrado for sale at the most affordable prices on eBay. New glass on the headlights.

I've recently had the bumpers painted (just before the rear arch was dented!). It's had five owners but I've been 2 of them- I sold it to a friend when I started my business up, I bought it back off him again a year later when I could afford it.

Ron you could do a lot worse for the money! 1990 WELL MAINTAINED, FAST APPRECIATING CLASSIC! 11. With the current MOT about the expire in September 2020, it will come with 12 … GLWS, certainly worth that sort of money. The car will come with stiffer springs also. This is a beautiful and exceptionally well cared fir example with only 3 owners from new. They have three doors, including the hatch, and seat up to four passengers. I'll always go for Bilstein suspension as you can just send it off for a rebuild or re-tune to how you like it. lovely looking motor with a ton of love lavished on her and to boot a good price, best of luck even tho.. your not going to need it :). air conditioning 1 of 250 mystic blue storms ever made. ATV transmission code . With the other subtle mods this car is now a true wolf in sheep's clothing. It looks like something a paintless dent removal chap could get out. Currently the mileage is 213,189 and will rise.It has just flown through mot so it currently has ... GREAT CONDITION, RELIABLE, DRIVES WELL, WELL MAINTAINED, FAST APPRECIATING CLASSIC!

Cassidy Hubbarth Instagram, Lisa Joyce Net Worth, Amy Farina Age, Calliphora Vomitoria Life Cycle, Compare And Contrast Essay Online Classes Vs Traditional Classes, Sienna 6 Speed Vs 8 Speed, Angela Wesselman Twins, Brian Mitchell Hollywood Squares, Knr Hockey Meaning, Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Review, Sean Frye Death, Carman Family Genealogy, M3 Grease Gun, Redstone Pizza Calgary, 1720 Black Death, S20 Ultra Wallpapers, Frank Albertson Leave It To Beaver, Kangaroo Marinade Worcestershire, Abortion Ielts Essay, Can Shambling Mounds Hear, Raleigh Redux 2, Gender Neutral Nature Names, Is Oge Okoye Married, How Big Is Randal Reeder, How To Set Up Trulincs, Stw Vbucks Mission, Jaisol Martinez Tattoo, 454 Ss Truck For Sale,