cky4 easter egg
However, my version has Skeletor vs Beastman, as well as the Shopping Cart Drama skit that was cut for legal reasons. by Warmachine » Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:31 pm, Post Hoofbite, and Kerry Getz. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. It is in a double pack on the CKY Trilogy Round One DVD and CKY the box set (quadruple pack) DVD and show profiles of each member of the CKY Crew, including some older skits from when Bam Margera was in high school and the story of how CKY was created.

On November 2, 2014, MTV premiered a special in dedication of the CKY videos, featuring new interviews of the crew, as well as unreleased footage documenting the series as a whole.

This page contains a list of discs that have easter eggs. [17], The CKY high definition re-releases are an upcoming project that CKY Crew member and director-producer Joe Frantz announced on a 2011 episode of Radio Bam. [14] Soon after its release, Margera and DiCamillo were sued over the fight scene involving Mike Vallely. Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else.

In the opening credits, the Landspeed title was taken off. Mainly because Wal-Mart is too cool for it and that is the only place to buy DVDs for me within a 60 mile radius. The music features an early version of "Sporadic movement" by the band CKY. Secret bonus menu in CKY 4. by Warmachine » Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:19 pm, Post Bam's father, Phil Margera, was also featured (uncredited) in the first video. Bonus Clip: Select the "Bonus Features" option at the main menu.

A DVD Easter Egg showed Bam and his then-girlfriend mid-coitus with altered color mixes to avoid nudity.

I was looking in the bonus part of the Cky 4 dvd and opened a Top secret selection screen. The first video stars the crew as well as The Gill (Ryan Gee), Mike Maldonado, Chris Aspite a.k.a.

It is entirely in black and white. It has a marked improvement in editing techniques compared to the other films, mostly due to Bam Margera's newly-acquired wealth and ability to purchase motion picture film cameras and utilize advanced post-production facilities.

by yuckymucky » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:34 am, Post Rumor is that she was angry about it, and made him take it out of the master before it went into its second pressing. It will take some time, and a lot of work and passion on my part. This would later happen with CKY2K and the box set including all three videos and the documentary. The CKY videos brought Bam and his friends to the attention of Jeff Tremaine who drafted them into the cast of Jackass which aired for three seasons on MTV. i dont know how to get to it, but i've heard that there is a pr0n scene in there with bam and his girlfriend/wife or whatever she is. Bam drives a Chevrolet Cavalier after paying $9 for extra insurance. On December 2, 2018, Frantz gave an official update on the project, stating that production is now underway.

[1] The series was the basis for what eventually became Jackass. Easter eggs started in computer software as a little way of giving credit to the dozens and even hundreds of programmers who worked on an application. "CKY" stands for "Camp Kill Yourself". [15] The issue was settled out of court in 2006. cough, cough... anybody know how to bring up the menu when you are in the bonus seletion? i dont know how to get to it, but there is a pr0n scene in there with bam and his girlfriend/wife or whatever she is.

[16] It was also the first of the videos to be taken off the market due to copyright restrictions. Bonus Clip: Select the "Bonus Features" option at the main menu. The number of easter eggs is shown in brackets. ❤️, "Joe Frantz on Instagram: "#CKY HD UPDATE #3 Why I was severely frightened! "Parents sue MTV after son appears nude in stunt video", "Judge: Remove teen from video - A West Chester couple have sued over", "Viva la resolution: Bam settles fight lawsuit", https://www.facebook.com/JoeFrantzFilms?fref=ts, Don't Try This at Home: The Steve-O Video, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=CKY_(video_series)&oldid=983048874, Articles with dead external links from February 2016, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles with unsourced statements from July 2007, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Landspeed, Ventura Distribution, SLAM! Bonus Clip: If the scene with Chad Ginsburg urinating on GG Allen's grave has the volume incredibly loud when compared to the rest of the DVD, the following can be done on your disc. The video explained that "this is what happens when you tell Bam you'll do anything to be in CKY." Not sure how many people know about this but there is a secret menu in the bonus section of dvd copies of CKY 4. CKY Documentary is a compilation of footage from the first CKY video. Show Easter Eggs for Region : All Region 1 Region 2 Region 3 Region 4 Region 5 Region 6 Region 7 Region 8 Region Free Region A (Blu-ray) Region B (Blu-ray) Region C (Blu-ray) Region Free (Blu-ray) In addition to Margera and DiCamillo, the core members of the CKY Crew included Margera's brother Jess, Ryan Dunn, Chris Raab (Raab Himself), and Rake Yohn. by Moe the Bartender » Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:08 pm, Post i brought up some Top Secret Menu when you go in the bonus selction. Can anybody tell me how i did this?

During the credits press your Enter button at the moment Bam has the camera down Jenn Rivvell's pants in the car to see a short clip of Bam and Jenn. Post Today i bought Cky and Jackass: The Movie. "Joe Frantz on Instagram: "#CKY HD UPDATE #6 Why I'm going nuts!

He stated the same will be done with Haggard: The Movie as well.

I think you could only see it if you had one of the first 300-500 copies that went to press because Bam's girlfriend didn't know he did it.

Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress?

The music features original songs by the band CKY, including "96 Quite Bitter Beings". by Moe the Bartender » Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:16 pm, Post 1999–2002 video series by Bam Margera et al. Four videos were released, Landspeed presents: CKY (later called CKY), CKY2K, CKY3, and CKY4: The Latest & Greatest. by Thomas » Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:38 am, Post

Aviones Anfibios En Venta, Palm M515 Rom, Trap Anthem Mc Virgins, Ryan Shazier Email, Charlie Cameron Parents, Fgteev Duddy Net Worth, Auh Port Of Entry, Mark Johnson Weight Loss, Hunting And Fishing Wholesale Pallets, Kitchenaid Artisan 5ksm175ps Vs 5ksm185ps, Good Vampire Names, Baco3 Lewis Structure, Tahiyat Lilah Zakiyatou Lillah Phonétique, Jungle Captive Imdb, Patrick Kane Wife, Shamorie Ponds Net Worth, Yamaha Aerox 155 Price Philippines, Gello Strain Allbud, Ron Eldard Married, Steve Adler Eye, Pork Prices Per Pound Hanging Weight 2020, William Buford Net Worth, What Does Antoinette Mean In Italian, Liquidation Kitchen Cabinets, How Might Beowulf Have Failed In His Role As King By Fighting The Dragon, C'mon Man Sound Effect, Suzuki Fa50 Carburetor Diagram, Brodie Grundy Wife, Save A Lot 401k Voya Com, Muhammad Ali Speech Transcript, Nba 2k Account, Housewarming Reminder Message, Community Financial Domestic Assistance Winners List 2020, Anthony Estevez Scarlett, Plymouth Jeffry Wosje, Mr Stink Characters, Mini Whippets For Sale, Eminem Meet And Greet, Teatime Results 8, Currently On Review: Compensation Issue Va, Statistics Examples In Real Life, Where Does Translation Occur, Colt Single Action Army Replica, Dog Panting And Shaking And Clingy Anxiety, What Does Nil Satis Nisi Optimum Mean, アドバイス いただき たい ビジネス, Babies: Special Delivery, How To Lose Weight Well Cast, Polly Fry Husband, Jc Press Obits, Shawn Fanning Net Worth, Les Griffes De La Nuit Streaming, Joanna Frank Measurements, Deena Martin Actress Dazed And Confused, Ssshhhh Koi Hai All Episodes, Voodoo Love Potion, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade Rom, I Can See It In Your Eyes Tik Tok Song, Figure 8 Fitness Dvd Amazon, The Splendid And The Vile Quotes, Smash Mouth All Star Pick Up Lines, Ellen Pizza Kid, Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition Script, Chihayafuru Who Does Chihaya End Up With, Shroud Desk 2020, Types Of Trilobites, Matthew Sheldon Salary, Jayson Tatum Justin Tatum, Equity Research Interview Questions Pdf, Apple Worm Level 10, Painless 12 Circuit Wiring Diagram, Taco Chronicles Oaxaca, Lakers Mask Amazon,