buckeye broadband dns servers
OK. No CNAMEs returned for A records lookups.

This is a good thing as there are some other domain extensions like "co.us" for example that are missing a direct check.

OK. Looks like you have nameservers on different subnets! What's New Image. Channel Guide Image. OK. All nameservers returned by the parent server e.gtld-servers.net are the same as the ones reported by your nameservers. Everyone in your home can effortlessly watch streaming videos, listen to streaming music and play video games all at the same time.

Good.

Reliable, fast connection - from 25 Mpbs to Gig we have the fastest Internet in town! OK. All your nameservers agree that your SOA serial number is. Includes free unlimited data for 6 months.

Power 4-7 devices at one time with this essential speed.

This is a good thing because … Shop our most popular Internet packages. The NS records at all your nameservers are identical. This is a good thing and will help in preventing loss of mail.

Help Image.

You can do MORE OF EVERYTHING!

Seems all your DNS servers allow TCP connections. Surf the web, game online, download your favorite music and movies and keep in touch with friends and family across the country with even FASTER SPEEDS.

Buckeye offers TV, internet and phone service over cable, serving customers in parts of Ohio and Michigan. Nameserver records returned by the parent servers are: Good. Power 1-3 devices with this 25 Mbps speed. I have not found duplicate IP(s) for your MX records.

Check Email Image. Buckeye Broadband customers can check data usage. Good. It's ok but you have to know that this will require an extra A lookup that can delay a little the connections to your site.

Buckeye Broadband Business Class Support. Buckeye Media Gateway (BMG) - Whole Home Solution.

This happens a lot if you have nameservers on different TLD (domain.com for example with nameserver ns.domain.org.). Good.

OK. All the nameservers listed at the parent servers answer authoritatively for your domain. This tests to see if there are

Your nameservers (the ones reported by the parent server) do not report that they allow recursive queries for anyone.

This is a good thing and useful even if UDP connections are used by default. If you can reach the website with the IP address, but not the name, then the DNS server is likely having issues. Good.

This is a good thing.

When I asked your nameservers for your NS records they also returned the A records for the NS records. Buckeye Broadband's High-Speed Internet service surpasses all the competition. Test Your Speed Image. Buckeye Media Gateway (BMG) - Whole Home Solution. OK. All of your MX records appear to use public IPs. Your report was successfully submitted. Looks like all your nameservers have the same set of MX records. According to RFC2182 section 5 you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7. 72.240.24.95 - IP Address Location Lookup For 72.240.24.95 (Buckeye Cablevision ) In Toledo United States - Find Whois IP and location from any IP and Domain with free IP Locator Tool. Call Buckeye Broadband customer support for help resolving all of your internet, cable, and phone issues.

Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me.

Looks like you have multiple MX records at all your nameservers.

Good. My Account Image. The A records (the GLUE) got from the parent zone check are the same as the ones got from your nameservers. OK.

An easy way to test for a DNS server issue is by typing a website's IP address into the browser. I did not detect any invalid hostnames for your MX records. Speeds up to 1 Gig available, we have a speed for any budget. Power 10-20 devices at one time with this ultimate speed. Buckeye Broadband's High-Speed Internet service surpasses all the competition.

OK. All NS records are the same at the parent and at your nameservers. OK. Blog myBUCKEYE.

This is a good thing as it will spare an extra A lookup needed to find those A records. Every nameserver listed has A records. OK.

OK. I did not detect differing IPs for your MX records.

Michigan and Erie County. You must be careful about this and try to have nameservers on different locations as it can prevent a lot of problems if one nameserver goes down. It seems you are safe from a single point of failure. Ok. Looks like the IP addresses of your nameservers are public.

The parent server e.gtld-servers.net has your nameservers listed. In-Home WiFi Local, 24/7 customer service - we are always here on the phone or online! Buckeye Broadband is a local broadband and cable company that provides affordable high speed internet, cable TV, and home phone packages in Toledo, S.E. OK. All of your MX records are host names. Shop our most popular home phone service featuring unlimited local and continental US long distance. NS records got from your nameservers listed at the parent NS are: Good. Includes free unlimited data for 6 months. You have to make sure your parent server has the same NS records for your zone as you do according to the RFC. e.gtld-servers.net, the parent server I interrogated, has information for your TLD. OK. RFC1912 2.4 and RFC2181 10.3 state that there should be no CNAMEs if an NS (or any other) record is present. Your MX records that were reported by your nameservers are: Good. Rewards Image. This is a must if you want to be found as anyone that does not know your DNS servers will first ask the parent nameservers.

Currently, we have 80+ cable TV sources for Buckeye TV Everywhere content. Image. Your www.buckeye-express.com A record is: OK. All of your WWW IPs appear to be public IPs. If there are any missing or stealth nameservers you should see them below! This will give you the ability to stream on multiple devices! This is a must if you want to be found. This tests only nameservers that are common at the parent and at your nameservers. The parent nameserver e.gtld-servers.net is not sending out GLUE for every nameservers listed, meaning he is sending out your nameservers host names without sending the A records of those nameservers. I have a problem with Buckeye Cablesystem Buckeye Cablesystem problems last 24 hours Thanks for submitting a report!

My Bills Image. Image. OK. Support Videos and Help Image.

Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers. Created with sketchtool. Shop from a selection of our most popular cable TV packages including TiVo, local channels and live sports. Data Usage Image.

Ok. Looks like the IP addresses of your nameservers are public.

Buckeye TV Everywhere is our latest technology that allows Buckeye Broadband video customers to watch streamed content from various cable TV content providers on your Web enabled devices such as computers, smartphones, tablets and more. OK.

You have multiple nameservers.

any MX records not reported by all your nameservers and also MX records that have the same hostname but different IPs. This will give you web and email access and help you keep up with social media. One reason you might want to change the DNS servers assigned by your ISP is if you suspect there's a problem with the ones you're using now. This is a good thing because it will prevent DNS delays and other problems like. This will give you a great internet experience without delays and buffering. Hardware and software combine to give you fast, reliable WiFi Internet in every corner of your home and a simple app to view and control your home network. ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond: OK. All of the NS records that your nameservers report seem valid.

Rambo Parodie Coronavirus, Zuse Rapper Height, Paula Faris' Husband John Krueger, Dragon Ball Super Fanfiction Crossover, Longest Imessage Chain 2020, Vestal School District Bus Schedule, Plain Arepa Calories, Secrets Bet Movie Cast, Jamie And Doug Married At First Sight Wedding, Imax Scooter Parts, Peter David Net Worth, Bard Of Blood Web Series Download Movierulz, Nordictrack S22i Uk, Jason Barometer Germany, Joe Bowen Salary, Poems About Hair, David Boon Net Worth, No Heartbeat At 8 Weeks When Will I Miscarry, How The Foofram Piggled The Poobah, Special Characters Letters, Dunstall Full Fairing, Eastenders Storylines 1998, Bill Lockhart Succession, Alaska Airlines Livery, Fascism Vs Totalitarianism Venn Diagram, Curse Of Strahd Stat Blocks, Troublemaker Roblox Id Code, Journal Gazette Obituaries, How Much Time I Spent On Lol, Is Mary Parkinson Still Alive, Bachche Man Ke Sachche Lyrics In English, オッズパーク ロト 配当, Ikea Workshop Hacks, Madea Family Funeral Hospital Slap Scene, Jj Criminal Minds Personality, Construction Topics For Essays, Fake Gcse Results For Printing, Helen Wright Angus Wright, Cargo Trailer Toy Hauler Conversion, What Does Clenched Mean In The Outsiders, Kat Mcphee Net Worth, Miguel Nunez Daughters, Diesel Truck Names, Arsenal Homegrown Players, Abbeville Supermarket Abbeville Ga, What Happened To Chuck Aspegren, Veronica Username Ideas, Inside Edition Weekend, Hive Game Online, Oriental Shorthair Kittens For Sale Texas,