brandy melville walnut creek
Maybe I'll stop in and see if I have a better experience. I even tried to go on their website to let the managers know what's going on, & the site's down...ugh! No taste, no style, no trend, no brand, beyond basic overpriced for what now? So here I am with my novel.

I could not get a hold of ANYONE to help me from a customer service perspective I tried emailing calling etc. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations .

While I didn't experience any hostile teenage employees whispering catty things about me, I will say that service is non-existent.

⇈ Table of Contents. The clothes are cute, some are very over priced though.

Hoping it gets better,W.

My main problem is the fact that Brandy Melville now appeals to twelve year old girls, but has shirts that say obscene quotes such as "B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe" and "Stressed, Depressed, but Well Dressed." I don't know how Brandy Melville is so successful when her customers service is so poor. ©2015 Walnut Creek Downtown Business Association. I piece a lot of their basics with clothing from other brands so it's nice to get a bundle of basic tops to mix and match with everything else.The layout of the store and cleanliness are fine, no complaints. The one girl I engaged with a couple times was nice albeit cool and also didn't know that it's rude to carry on a personal conversation with your coworker who isn't doing anything useful while you're ringing up a guest.The blaring hip hop/rap/EDM festival mixes overhead felt totally in contrast to the 14-18 year old valley girls, especially the ones with their moms.It's also not at all apparent anywhere that you don't need to ask someone for a fitting room, so instead of standing near the entrance with your clothes hoping that one day soon someone will look up from their social media and offer you assistance, just walk in and find an empty room.While this is a large location the clothing selection is extremely limited. To sum up Brandi Melville in WC:-The prices are reasonable. Definitely one of my favorite stores in Walnut Creek. I ended up finding a few cute pieces for fall, I wish they had more full size shirts, not so many crop tops. Brandy Melville. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brandy Melville. She said not for credits??? The End.

That's it.

When I went back *a mere four hours later*, and looked at the bottom of my receipt as I waited for assistance, it was the first I became aware of a "no refunds, exchange/store credit only within 14 days" policy. They said all clothing is one size fits all?

They never apologized nor did they grant my request to cover the shipping cost for the return. Definitely one of my favorite stores in Walnut Creek. Employees are always so nice and friendly.

Learn more. Then the power went out, so they started doing purchases via handheld device using Square.

Everything is cheaply made with a price tag that is not even close how much it's worth. I ended up buying 2 dresses and a necklace for $80. That girl was the ONLY ONE in that store, so I don't think they would've left a new employee with "training" knowledge, all by herself. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up.

NOTHING PRETTY. The amount of clothing is deceptively varied - when you actually start sifting through the racks and neatly folded stacks you'll find that there's just a lot of the exact same stuff placed in multiple locations. This store is huge! My son and his children are visiting from London My granddaughter was looking forward to shopping at Brandy Melville as she is a regular client in London for many years.The staff were highly self absorbed (more into looking at themselves in the mirror and talking about their social lives ) totally dismissive when asked questions about sizing and unbelievably insulted my daughter regarding her height behind her back (thinking that they could not be heard which in fact they were).This is the worst retail experience ever in my life and I will never return to Brandy Melville.

And how hard it was to get things without messing up other items!

I've come here around that same time before and was allowed in, so I'm not sure what changed this time. She helped me find my size in several pieces I was interested in purchasing, by that I mean shorts (all tops are one size fits all) With that said, I would definently come here again!

The sales girls aren't authorized, the store manager either can't or won't, and when I finally heard from a Brandy Melville corporate representative, I was told they simply WILL NOT do the right thing. The employee was nice. Also, if you're closed, you can lock the door or post a sign. Information found on Womens Clothing Stores is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe advice or recommendation. Unique graphic tees. hide. Success..she wanted overpriced sweatpants and we get to use her credit!

The name on my receipt says Mariah. But a lot of the stuff here is poorly made, hence the price.It has that forever 21 quality.And one size fits all? They only speak when spoken too and they don't know a whole lot about the product. Rate your employer. She said not for credits??? 30 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Find more Women's Clothing near Brandy Melville, As a Brandy Melville shopper, I fell in love with this store because it's HUGE and has a big variety of, I think Brandy Melville has a high turnover rate since all the girls are in high school or early college years, so you can't always trust reviews based on service from a. As a business manager I guess yelp does cater.

We get it you're working at Brandy Melville.

I get it, they're a large corporation so they don't have to care about their customers that much.

But they deserve some stars for the cleanliness of the stores, and for... As a Brandy Melville shopper, I fell in love with this store because it's HUGE and has a big variety of clothes, accessories, and more. There wasn't any conspicuous posting of this policy, and the sales girl didn't mention the policy to me either before or after ringing up my sale. While I didn't experience any hostile teenage employees whispering catty things about me, I will say that service is non-existent.

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, Store is closed for COVID19, but I'm very impress that that draped everything to avoid dust.

I'm not sure if I even remember the last time I posted a 1-star review but this Brandy Melville location definitely deserves 1 star. Brandy LA has been my favorite store for years and I was happy to hear that one had opened up in Walnut Creek. Store is closed for COVID19, but I'm very impress that that draped everything to avoid dust.

To our surprise, Brandy Melville in Walnut Creek, told us they don't give refunds!?!? I had a bad experience here. With my efforts to always boost and support businesses, I also have to give my honest review. The staff is not only poorly trained but I wouldn't be surprised to find out if they are walking out the door with stuff. lots of cute stuff but i find it weird that they dont have sizes.

For Christmas my parents got me a sweatshirt online and we were not sent it.

The customer service I was met with was amazing!!! Hours may fluctuate. Same unprofessional service. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. They said it was to process my credit(so no choice there!). Their workers there aren't friendly either. Took my 5'7 108 lb daughter in.

What is the work environment and culture like at Brandy Melville?

I love their room decor here and the FREE stickers!! Our community is ready to answer.

I had simply said that I wasn't treated very nicely when I went in there.The store was clean and the clothes were cute.

They could use some merchandise display help as well. This store is really cute and the clothes are snuggly, soft, and summery.

Like who are you judging always looking at me with dirty looks and rolling your eyes at me.

I love their room decor here and the FREE stickers!! Whats the youngest you can be to work there, See more Brandy Melville reviews by location.

NOTHING CUTE! It's honestly sad because the workers act like they are above you.. but I love this location it's pretty big just don't like the workers. Is this brandy Melville really in Walnut creek?

YEA... okay.

1275 Broadway Plaza # 1062 The girls who worked there were actually nice compared to other reviews, although they didn't really go around offering help. My better half loves the look and feel. I ended up buying 2 dresses and a necklace for $80.

Literally, only five people looking around, and I was the only one ignored.

I thought, "this will get thrown away by accident, get wet, torn, or eaten by a dog! I had simply said that I wasn't treated very nicely when I went in there.The store was clean and the clothes were cute.

She was rocking this amazing skull shirt, which I had to have. 1387 North Main Street

There's never been a time where I've walked into brandy and not been greeted with a smile- so I'm not sure why all of these reviews are so bad. I don't get it.

Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. They said they'd get back to me TWICE, and never did. I had an AWFUL experience at this store in Walnut Creek.

Directions. "This is my go to shop!!

I was lost with their policies! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I honestly had no clue that there was a brandy melville in this shopping center until i was looking up their locations in the bay area. This is the smallest of the the BM i've been to, however, the selection looked the same. Ground Floor Walnut Creek, CA 94596 P: (925) 933-6778 F: (925) 935-7291 Contact Us! The service was fine. Why are the girls who work there so rude?

When i heard that it was opening at Walnut Creek, i was ecstatic. The store was also a mess, all of the clothes were in different places many things were unfolded, some of the clothes were also on the floor. and so I decided to try to call my nearest store. Although, you do see many Walnut Creek shoppers ( young) like this store. Brandy Melville 1337 N Main St Walnut Creek CA 94596. I will just continue to order my items online and drop by the Brandy girls in Santa Barbara instead.

Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike Parts, Dog Bite Drain Tube, Kiss, Marry, Kill Variations, Updated Calgary Map, Diego Sanchez Wife, The Weather In Space Poem Analysis, Natalie Hall Tattoo, Woi Meaning Slang, Harry O Death Row Founder, Kore Meaning Bts, Questions To Ask At 39 Week Appointment, Impeach Earl Warren Billboards, Mpho Skeef Mother, Who Played Semih In Burned Cocoon, Pigeon Speed Km, Minecraft Anarchy Server Bedrock, Cleisthenes Role In Developing Democracy, Pam Bryant Wikipedia, Co2 Pressure Temperature Table, Morningtown Ride Lyrics And Chords, Nba Reddit Streams, Parler Avec Les Anges Islam, Cheap Koi Food, Sung Hoon Swimming, Actress Leslie Knipfing Movies And Tv Shows, Ielts Listening Practice Test 2020 With Answers Pdf, Nanni Moretti Wife, Mike Atherton Son, Down Syndrome Budgie, M1 Carbine Sling Width, Renault Megane Camshaft Sensor Fault, Good Films To Analyse For Mise En Scene, Kix Tv Shows, Sherrod Moore Death, Penny Royal Polity, Difference Between Bloods And Crips, Where Was Ender Wiggin Born, Sunnyside Dispensary Champaign Menu Pick, Princess Jeongmyeong Husband, You Are My Moon And Stars Quote Game Of Thrones, Kontakt 5 Player Full Version, Wet Look Patio Sealer Screwfix, Harry Enten Cnn Twitter, ご存知かもしれませんが 英語 ビジネス, Ecp3630 Vs Ecp3420, Porsche 901 Transmission For Sale, Queen In Fijian Language, Kelsey 74gear Age, Darren Sharper Wife Pics, Global Business Pdf, Fe3 Vs Fe4 Suspension, Mdwfp Error Code 603, Vilasrao Deshmukh Wealth, Joselina Sorza Age, Cockatiel Poop Chart, Deepa Kara Boruto, M20 Gland Size Means, Paul Westphal Son, Tenali Rama Latest Episode Written Update, Which Biochemical Process Is Not Used During Glycolysis?, Housing Market Predictions 2022, Maangchi David Seguin, Odnr Division Of Watercraft Offices, Dabbing Withdrawal Symptoms, Expired Coconut Oil On Skin, Helvetica Adobe Typekit, Lg Lfxs24623s Recall, Peconic Bay Webcam, Tribrid Powers And Abilities, Why Was Radar Missing In Season 6, Winchester Large Pistol Match Primers, Roseland Marinated Pork Tenderloin Nutrition, 3h30 En Minutes, Basement Soffit Lighting, Spook Hill Explained, Sienna 6 Speed Vs 8 Speed, Appreciative Feedback Examples Mcdonald's, Dachshund Bloodhound Mix, Star Wars Roleplaying Game Pdf, Night Terror Og Strain, Doom Vega Central Processing Secrets, Ube Paste Recipe, Skull Symbol Text,