battlefield 5 pc controller support

Unfortunately, some games do not support controllers so it would be great if you tell us what game you are trying to launch with controller. Yes, I have used it a lot, until I started using an Xbox Elite Controller. @EA_DavidIs it possible to look into this? And does the controller have aim-assist? Du suchst etwas anderes? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Didn't see any info on this? ok. I was checking out bfv beta keybindings.i use controller to fly planes.i wanted to change pitch up and down setting.but i couldnt though my controller was paired with pc.does bf v has ps4 controller support ? Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. But considering that Battlefield 1 , and Star Wars Battlefront (2015) did both have a controller support in at launch , it would be quite weird to consider that this game wouldn't have it at launch. All games i play have option "force keyboard/mouse". I haven't seen direct confirmation but I'd be extremely surprised if this doesn't have native xinput support. share. Kontakt. August 2017, There's no definite information yet I believe.. https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Battlefront_II_(2017). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 5 of the best PC games that support PS4 Controller. Battlefield Player on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee, SWTOR Player on the Hot Prospect (Satele Shan), Star Forge, and Darth Malgus. 83% Upvoted. This one does not, EA do not respond, do not care at all. @RedFoxxieOh, awesome. If like me you prefer using a controller then really you are much better off on console. if not is there a way to turn it on? I game casually and not out to prove I'm a M+K gaming guru...lol. Discussion.

If someone can confirm was the support in at the alpha that'd be nice. I think the best thing will be to check out the Open Beta coming up on October 6th and see how playable it is with a pad. Some quick searches about something like "Battlefront controller hard to aim pc" should show I'm not the only one that had issues with it. Keybind sprint and crouch to you mouse side buttons. I game casually and not out to prove I'm a M+K gaming guru...lol. Thanks. People were concerned that if there was an aim assist for controllers on a PC , it'd be easy to trick the game into thinking you're using a controller while in reality using a mouse giving you a huge edge in combat if you were able to gain the controller aim assist for a mouse. (Med pack, ammo). @Alacor_FX Hey, I checked with someone who played the early build at Gamescom and he thinks there wasn't any aim assist for folks with a pad. how do you connect a ps4 controller in order to play battlefield 5 on origins. The only way you'll get better with kb+m is by using it. This made it, at least for me, unplayable with a controller. Last thing, I haven't tried it on bf5 but other games you could leave the controller on and play kb+m for infantry and switch to controller for aircraft. Press J to jump to the feed. In order to use a PS4 controller on PC you also need the PS4 controller wireless dongle; you can't just plug it into the USB and have it work like it does for the PC Xbox Controller. thanks...I might just end up using k+m then , in that case. @xashamaleyy Origin was not developed for controllers. This thread is archived. share. - last edited 7 comments. After that I'm unsure of the steps, some games recognize it and others make you assign button functions. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Battlefield V is developed by DICE and produced by EA. I had to play with a keyboard & mouse on the ground and sit with a controller in my lap and use that for when I got into ships. Mitreden.

how do you connect a ps4 controller in order to play battlefield 5 on origins In order to use a PS4 controller on PC you also need the PS4 controller wireless dongle; you can't just plug it into the USB and have it work like it does for the PC Xbox Controller. 5 comments.

I added Origin to steam as a game, started steam in big picture mode, used that to start Origin, and then if I start a game from Origin PS4 controller works no problem. All of our PC games for quite a few years now have had controller support and I see no reason for this to change now, especially as in a combined-arms game (infantry combat mixed with vehicle combat) folks often like to swap between mouse controls and keyboard controls for different roles. Battlefield V PC Battlefield V PS4 Battlefield V Xbox One. Does BF V (PC version) support controllers as well? I'm still getting used to k+m gaming and I do use it occasionally but if a game does support controller, I'd rather use that till I get fully acquitted with K+M combo. The Fort Tarsis Lounge - Creators' Corner, https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Battlefront_II_(2017). PS: Not asking for the typical "get used to k+m" battle. I tried playing with it and a major problem it had is that it lacked any sort of aim assist, which is a common feature on console shooters. Usually, players use them to play games so just connect controller to your PC and run the game. It sucked to have to deal with it because I actually found ship controls to be better with a controller as opposed to keyboard & mouse. I agree with Redfoxxie on this. hide. Scroll wheel forward abd back are set to my kits. But considering that Battlefield 1 , and Star Wars Battlefront (2015) did both have a controller support in at launch , it would be quite weird to consider that this game wouldn't have it at launch. It was damn near impossible to aim precisely. @Alacor_FX   Battlefront didn't have aim assist and caused a bit of conflict among people whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. Once it's downloaded, you will need to open the program, and plug in your PS4 Controller. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the BattlefieldV community. Ps4 controller support on pc. I rather would like to know how to turn off controller support because now i have to unplug pc controller, steering wheel and second gamepad before i play Battlefront 2. report. I really prefer controllers for shooters, and if it wasn't included I probably would get much less play time out of the game. Hope I'm not breaking any Closed Alpha agreement by revealing this... Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

That makes me more optimistic then. Just speculating though. Welcome to the home of Battlefield V! No matter how use you are to a controller, you'll be at a huge disadvantage. As long as your Xbox 360 connects to the PC and is capable of X input support, it most likely will work with Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) out of the box. Yes controller is supported, no there isnt aim assist. I'm still getting used to k+m gaming and I do use it occasionally but if a game does support controller, I'd rather use that till I get fully acquitted with K+M combo. ( @ragnarok013 for future reference, just in case this comes up again). When i switched from xbox, this helped me.

Running Man Guest List, 96 Impala Ss Tire Size, I Can See It In Your Eyes Tik Tok Song, Sweet Tea Youtuber Merch, Speedster Name Generator, Ufc 254 Card, Maximus Box Vs Winston Box, Valentino Roblox Id, 7 Weeks Pregnant Breasts Not Sore Anymore, Ashley Sommers Age, Stan Bush Net Worth, Confucius Quotes Pdf, Married Ed Skrein Wife, Ilive Platinum Ihb26b Not Working, Should I Sleep With A Compression Bandage On, Marudhamalai Maamaniye Murugaiya Singer, 3h30 En Minutes, The Metamorphosis Window Quotes, Web Payments Howard Lee Schiff, Snapchat Web Player, Lev Cameron Phone Number 2020, Jashn E Bahara Meaning, Pigeon Speed Km, Mom Irr Calc, Arma 3 Dynamic Missions, Unable To Install Rd Connection Broker Role Service On Server 2016, Extreme Landings Pro Apk 2020, My World Geography Online Textbook, Candice Renoir Saison 9, How To Make Heat Proof Wall, Is Acrylic Fabric Stretchy, Mpv High Causes, Thesis Statement For Valley Forge, Dashawn Blanks Age, Imaray Ulloa Instagram, Ally Lutar Age, Nellie Minkova Linkedin, Tia Becca Ex Husband Name, Ray Mccallum Karate, Avakin Life Generator 2020, Corbeau Ange Gardien, Infinite Campus Saugus, James Rollins Wife, Lumia Engineering Rom, Location Houses For Photoshoots Brisbane, Skyward Bisd Brownsboro, Mandy Moon Highgate Cemetery, The Art Of Proof Solution Manual Pdf, How Old Is Gloria Stivic, 2005 Chevy Recalls List, Jennifer's Body Full Movie Gomovies, Bmw 1 Series Fuel Pump Problems, Fretless Guitar Inventor, Mini Pig Shaking, Dill In Colombian Spanish, Buy Snakes Online Uk, Mortuary School Rochester Ny, Edible Lime Chuna, Orlando Jones' Daughter, How To Chirp A Girl, Ribena Drink Side Effects, David Harewood Ears, Ertugrul Season 5 Episode 28 (english Subtitles), Teaching Jobs Botswana, Half Moon Diamond Size Chart, What Is Rona Ambrose Doing Now, Jack Haig Dad's Army, Schwinn 270 Right Crank Assembly, Bath And Body Works Turtle Hand Sanitizer Holder, Holy Terrain Meaning, 1969 1973 Pontiac Grand Prix For Sale, Public Health Microbiologist Trainee Interview Questions, Glenn Gould Death, Jukung Boat For Sale, Jim Warren Engineer, Is Gary Cherone Married,