api koroisau wife
"Just the way he works around the markers and the ruck, there's not many people who can do that. [22], "Apisai Koroisau - Career Stats & Summary", "The NRL Club Network site of the South Sydney Rabbitohs - Apisai Koroisau", http://www.ssralmanac.com/mobile/pastplayers_bears.htm, "BBC Sport - Rugby League World Cup 2013: Fiji 32-14 Ireland", "Canberra Raiders Score Upset 30-18 Win over Rabbitohs", "Last-gasp Rabbitohs spoil Broncos' party", "South Sydney Rabbitohs Apisai Koroisau Signs With Penrith Panthers | Triple M NRL", "South Sydney Rabbitohs in 2014 Grand Final", "Official Statement: Apisai Koroisau - Panthers", "NRL 2016: Canterbury Bulldogs thrash new-look Manly Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval", Trbojevic: Our best performance of the season, "Manly Warringah Sea Eagles season 2018 review: They didn't know how to manage the players who 'walk to a different beat, "South Sydney Rabbitohs beat Manly Sea Eagles 34-26 in NRL semi-final", "Rabbitohs dig deep to eliminate Sea Eagles in finals thriller", "Melbourne Storm beat Penrith Panthers as it happened", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Apisai_Koroisau&oldid=985791622, Australian people of I-Taukei Fijian descent, All Wikipedia articles written in Australian English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 27 October 2020, at 23:54.

“Yeah that was awesome, I watched the footage back and I even wrote a little comment on Facebook just thanking him,” Koroisau said. "It pushes people to go to good levels. In Round 4 of the 2014 NRL season, Koroisau made his NRL debut for the South Sydney Rabbitohs at hooker against the Canberra Raiders in the Rabbitohs 30-18 loss at ANZ Stadium. But he's probably the craftiest hooker I've played with. In 2017, Koroisau and his wife Amy held a traditional Fijian wedding ceremony at his village in Saunaka, Nadi. But I have in the sense of my growth off the field.". “I can’t thank my wife enough to be honest, it’s been a crazy year with COVID,” he said. "The game hasn't changed that much over the past five years. But Koroisau knows what works and what doesn't around the base of the ruck. [4] Koroisau made his debut for Fiji in Round 1 of the tournament against Ireland in the 32-14 win at Spotland Stadium. Koroisau praised the women in his life for all the sacrifices they’ve made. He was selected in the Prime Minister's XIII in the 48-8 win over Papua New Guinea at PNG Football Stadium.

“These things (head knocks) have pretty bad long-term effects and, if they’re not looked after properly, you can end up pretty bad.

I honestly don’t know how she does it. Playing at halfback, Koroisau scored his first club try for Manly in their 12-16 loss at Brookvale Oval. [16] However, he was dropped to New South Wales Cup in favour of Matt Parcell after the Sea Eagles lost 22-36 to the Wests Tigers in Round 2 at Leichhardt Oval. "Baz and Api have got a really good relationship together from their time at Manly," Nathan Cleary said, comparing his skills to that of his NSW Origin teammate Damien Cook. When he played the 2015 season with the Panthers, Cleary was running around in the under-18s. Two years later, he's opening up about the tragedy. [15], In Round 1 of the 2016 NRL season, Koroisau made his club debut for Manly-Warringah against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, starting at hooker in the Sea Eagles' 8-26 loss at Brookvale Oval. In October 2013, Koroisau was named in the Fijian 2013 World Cup squad.

Photo: NRL Images. Koroisau was selected in the Fiji 24-man squad in the 2017 Rugby League World Cup campaign. Now he's looking to forge another strong alliance with Nathan Cleary during Koroisau's second coming at the Panthers. He was recalled to the team for their Round 5 match against his former club South Sydney following an ankle injury that ruled out representative halfback Daly Cherry-Evans. "I've taken myself out of an environment I felt comfortable in with Manly to here where everything is up for grabs. Apisai Koroisau (born 7 November 1992), also known by the nickname of "Api", is a Fiji international rugby league footballer who plays as a hooker and five-eighth for the Penrith Panthers in the NRL. You have to get to know each other well before you can play together well," he said. He also thinks he's fit enough and wily enough to play 80 minutes for the Panthers this year if required. "You learn each other's vulnerabilities, liabilities and strengths. It's sort of showing everyone that everything is available," Koroisau said. Api Koroisau with his partner Amy and six-month old baby daughter Miliana. Five key match-ups of the Panthers' 2020 draw, "It's also passing him in the corridor or doing weights together. [12] On 2 May 2015, he played for Fiji against Papua New Guinea in the 2015 Melanesian Cup. Api Koroisau. Koroisau made 13 appearances for Manly in 2018 as the club endured a horrid season on and off the field narrowly avoiding the wooden spoon by 2 competition points.

At just 21 years old, NRL player Asipai Koroisau found his girlfriend, Cordelia, dead. “My wife went shopping a couple of days ago and I stayed home with the kids and I dare say I won’t be doing that again any time soon – it’s harder than playing a footy game, I’m not even kidding.”. One’s chilled but the other one is like me – doesn’t stop and is really cheeky. Api Koroisau has applauded the sportsmanship shown by Ryan Matterson during Penrith’s win over Parramatta on Friday night. "We're getting that connection away from the field so we can bring that into our games on the field.". Despite the loss, his performance on the night won him the Man of the Match award from match broadcaster Channel 9. [11] Koroisau finished his debut year in the NRL in 2014 season with him playing in 14 matches and scoring a try for the Rabbitohs. Despite not returning to the game, the former Manly dummy half said he passed all his concussion tests the following day and wanted to thank Eels forward Ryan Matterson for helping him stay on his feet when he couldn’t stand.

Speaking with the Weekender, the 27-year-old was in awe of his wife, who has really kept the Koroisau household ticking along during what has been a bizarre season. "Baz and Api have got a really … A premiership winner with the South Sydney Rabbitohs , he also previously played for Penrith and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League . He played in the 2020 NRL Grand Final where Penrith lost to Melbourne 26-20 at ANZ Stadium. "I've got a beautiful wife and two kids now.

"At the moment they've kept a lid on all that with me. "Api's quite similar to Cookie and he'll hate me saying this but he's not as fast as Cookie. Koroisau played for the South Sydney Rabbitohs NYC team in 2011 and 2012. The coaches have done well mixing things up on the field, but always making it team-based.

He also compiles the weekly Chatter on the Box TV column. Panthers hooker Api Koroisau would love to take his wife Amy and his two kids for a bite to eat at a local café, but he can’t due to the strict NRL biosecurity guidelines in place. He played his junior football for the Berala Bears, before being signed by the South Sydney Rabbitohs. “My mum as well, she’s been really supportive and has been right behind me growing up. Api Koroisau is planning to steal Cameron Smith's spotlight, and then snare the ultimate grand final souvenir as one of the biggest influences on his career quietly exits stage left.

Funny Nicknames For Kylee, Deanna Wade Son, Kask Helmets With Visor, Teaching Jobs Botswana, Initiative Vs Guilt In The Classroom, Floby 2020 Mp3, Jfk Autopsy Photos National Archives, Car Park Puzzle Answer, Park Bo Gum Height, Penny Jackson Ray Stevens, Don Sullivan Songs, Dracula Whitby Quotes, Crunchyroll Not On Fire Tv, Man City Yellow Cards 19/20, Chubby Johnson Cause Of Death, Us Import Documentation Requirements, Ardor 2002 123movies, Conan Exiles Age Of Calamitous Wiki, Does Jonathan Knight Have A Son, Steve Nash Height, Texte Pour Avouer Ses Sentiments, Demonware Calling Card, Lewis Structure For Kcl, Gem Archer Wife, Does Dawn Dish Soap Kill Salmonella, 999 Flowchart Locked Unlocked, Bo Horvat Net Worth, Rudy Horne Quotes, Bamsi Alp Son, Norrington Table Medicine, Email Millionaires For Money, Sto Prolonged Engagement, Virijallu Meaning In Telugu, Clive Russell Family, Prunes For Constipation, Arlec Smart Lights, Did Joey Really Wax His Eyebrows, Truck Bed Camping Platform, Richard Powers Jane Kuntz, Ferret Poop Chart, Shawn Smith Snowboarder Broken Arm, 呼吸 奥まで吸えない あくび, Rich Paul Height,