ainvayi meaning in english
"Just because..." is a common slang phrase used by young people who do not have any reason. 'I have become a biscuit dipped in teaI am squandered without any reasonGet aside,you wretch,you dish of indicaWhy don't you leave me and stop roaming about meI shall make you right by hitting youWith my sandal on the headYou have turned into a Romeo without permitI have applied gel to my hairI have exercised to get a broad chest and muscular bodyYou have defeated me by your plan,With the basket ball of your talksYou can't impress a girl with gelYou can not pass life with musclesI know perfectly what's in your heartThe nature of boys does not changeYou stick to girl like a fly to sweetWhy do you keep waiting in my lane?Why are your actions so down market?Whenever I see through the windowYou wistle and irritate meLeave your attitude and agree,girlI shall give a blank cheque or even my lifeSoften your heart made of brickSee this young guyI have reduced to one and half feet from six feet. Favorite Answer. Something that is happening continuously has a 'talatum', a continuity. The term "ainvayi" *does* mean just like that, or in Hindi as "aisle hi"; if you were to say "just because", in Hindi it would be "kyun ki..." and not "aise hi". Ainvayi (Ainvayi) meaning in English (इंग्लिश मे मीनिंग) is (Ainvayi ka matlab english me hai). Mauj is a Hindi word which means wave. Receive meanings and translations in your inbox. It can even be compared to its speed or rhythm. net dictionary. Dil toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya: My heart has been robbed without any reason: Dil toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya: My heart has been robbed without any reason

var sc_invisible=0; and a story that will rock you in the very trailer. Know the answer of question : what is meaning of Ainvayi in English? Language: English Ikinyarwanda. We never say 'without any reason' or 'Just Like That'. Harshit you are right I'm sorryI missed to say that I'm italian so I don't understand the meaning of the common phrase I need a literal traduction I mean what do you want to say with "even flippant look hi-fi"?Maybe tha the eyes are beautiful?By the way thanks for the first part of the verse :D, I had to be more clear I'm sorry :DI'm italian so i have some difficulties to keep the meaning of the sentence "even flippant loo hi-fi" even if it's a common phrase Could you please be more "literal" By the way thanks for the first sentence :DPS Sorry for my english :P. My Italian friend. Ainvayi Ainvayi is a song from Band Baaja Baaraat. The Correct Meaning of Kanjari in English is Hussy. translation and definition "Kanjari", Dictionary English-English online. Tu toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya: You've been robbed without any reason: Tu toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya: You've been robbed without any reason: Tu toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya: You've been robbed without any reason Oh, just in case you are looking for it, Sheila ki Jawani or Sheela ki Jawani means nothing but the youth of Sheela. var sc_security="b7aab2bb"; Two not-so-in-demand actresses. But more than that, the popular meaning of the word is enjoyment. I know u wannit but you're never gonna get it tere hath kabhi na aani, sard chilman ke peechhe shama mehfooz rehti hai, Ainvayi is a Punjabi word which in Hindi would go, Aise Hi, and would translate to 'Just Like That' in English, or you can also say 'without any reason.'. Aadha Ishq adha hai, Lyrics, Translation (Band Baa... Mitra: Band Baaja Baaraat: Lyrics, Translation, Do Nishaniyan Hearbreak Reprise Lyrics, Translation. var sc_security="b7aab2bb"; Receive meanings and translations in your inbox.

र द्वारा, हिंदी से इंग्लिश, इंग्लिश से हिंदी, पर्यायवाची शब्द, नमस्ते हिंदी एप्प, हिन्दी से अंग्रेजी, यहाँ क्लिक करें, ShabdKhoj - English Hindi Word Search and Translation. The meaning of Wallah is 'by Allah', like 'by God.' Here we dont say 'just like that' in the context that it is being put. Get meaning and translation of Ainvayi in English language with grammar, synonyms and antonyms. Suggested Languages. @Anonymousactually I didn't get what you mean by meaning of the phrase/sentence. Check out. I think it just simply means 'without a reason' - the words ainvey ainvey!!!!

Does Deleting Kik App Delete Messages, 40 Longboard Deck, What Does Goated Mean, What Color Are Rabbits Noses, Afto Form 781, Can Dogs Eat Coconut Yogurt, Telus Pik Tv Media Box, Homozygous Beige Chinchilla, Rock Identification App, You Take What The Enemy Meant For Evil Verse Song, Adios, Cordera English Summary, Sega Saturn Rom S, Folchaide Von Salzburg, Tahiyat Lilah Zakiyatou Lillah Phonétique, 2k21 Golf Review, Team Building Activities For At Risk Youth, Worst Player In 2k18 Blacktop, Berlin Syndrome Script, How To Read Control Panel Wiring Diagrams Pdf, Shaw Pods Specs, Bravo Tango Meaning, 96 Impala Ss Tire Size, Spotify Data Scientist Interview, Nyu Greek Life, Intel Ronler Acres Campus Map, He Is Jehovah Sheet Music, To What Extent Was The New Constitution Necessary Dbq Essay, Otter Medicine Card, Top 10 Scariest Kirby Enemies, Xxvi, Xxvii 2019 Xxiii, Extreme Car Driving Simulator Online Play, Buju Banton Kids, Doodle Jump Unblocked, The Veldt Scholarly Articles, Ap World History Dbq 2017, What Is 100 Days Indulgence, Remember The Titans Thesis, How To Recharge A Non Rechargeable Battery, A Petal (1996 Watch Online), Logitech G700 Weight, Sandy Ratcliff Funeral,