agree shampoo 1990s

Anyhow, I'm not sure if it is because I was wearing it in the mid-90s but Sung by Alfred Sung perfume kinda reminds me of Agree. I would write to the company and ask them to bring it back. I don't know if you guys remember (or ever saw it back then), but in 2010 I actually REVIEWED Tame when it came back and started popping up at Dollar Tree! This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Clairol had just what those of us who were sprinting to our stylist to get wedge cuts needed, Short & Sassy shampoo and conditioner. I seem to remember them being black and white line drawing/cartoon type ads, not colour photographic. That stuff smelled soooo damn good!! International Cosmetics Agree | Shampoo & Conditioner Set (500ml × 2) (Japan Import) 4.0 out of 5 stars 2. why wouldn't they release the original scent? What Bristol Meyers was trying to capitalize on was the beauty hack of a beer rinse to add shine and body to your hair courtesy of the protein and sugar in beer. I would love to know what you think when you smell it! Agree Shampoo brings me back to my my high school days in the 80's. I think the ad in my post was right around that transition time when brands were switching to calling it "conditioner" so that's probably why they have "cream rinse & conditioner" in the ad copy. I used the Fa bubble bath. and they have answered saying they have never heard of it.

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. FREE Shipping by Amazon. To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. Who remembers these vintage shampoo brands, mostly from the 1970s? Wow!A flood of memories. Wow yes I was 80s teen and def used it too. Just the other day, I discovered that Suavitel Fabric Softener smells just like Agree Shampoo!

I used to get the Aqua Blossom hand soap from Bath and Body before they discontinued it and to me it was not like the Agree I remember at all. I watched the commercial and lemmetellyou .. if some 'guy' asked me if I was going to wash my hair .. he'd have a hard time walking back to his car.Monica. Listen to Agree Lover’s voice, they launched new items such as hair fragrance, body soap, hand cream and eau de cologne. Plus the plastic rings.

Check. In fact, if you loved the scent of Agree Shampoo, I want to tell you something... check out their photo gallery of old-school ads HERE, Black Friday & Cyber Monday Beauty Sale Round-Up 2016 (Last Update: 11:05 AM Pacific, 11/28), Review: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation + SPF20, Swatches of All Ten New Maybelline Colorsensational Creamy Matte Lipsticks, Today Only, 6/5, Online Only: HOT Ulta Platinum Perks (PS: Don't Forget Your Deluxe Freebie! OHYAMA was only a sales agent of Agree at the time. Same sort of style as the ads used to be for Compound W, if that means anything to you. In 1994, Dep corporation bought out “Agree” brand and they relaunched Agree products in Japan. (I know that's not the one you're talking about), I was just thinking about asking over here, Found this..?

Between the fabulous fragrance and way cool packaging, it was absolutely impossible to not use it at least once. I realise this is tenuous and doesn't really belong on this thread but posting here for extra traffic.There is a 300+ posts thread running on Chat at the moment in which the OP is asking us to remember the name/brand/variety of a shampoo that was sold in late 80s/early 90's.We think it was Sunsilk/VO5, that kind of brand. So they succeed to appeal again forgotten fragrance of “Agree” for former lovers . It's pretty cheap, and available on Amazon.

And it did smell really good, or should I say it had “a soft, young, breezy-fresh fragrance like meadows of wildflowers in spring.”. God, how I wish they’d bring them back!! Rest assured, no one thought the fragrance would be  anyone thought that anyone would want to smell like beer, but luckily it didn’t actually smell like the Gillette Stadium parking lot after a Patriot’s game. Oh how I've longed to find that scent again. Scent memories are the best; experts say that's the sense that is most closely tied to memory and I believe it. Split ends were something of an obsession in the 1970s. I have lots more planned! $42.99 $ 42. And if men are going to grow their hair to groovier lengths, they were going to need something to keep it manageable…another marketing opportunity Wella did not miss. lol. I did love the smell of agree and it did leave your hair so clean. What company made the original Agree? Bath and Body Works anything in Cucumber Melon, 15 Beauty Products You Should Buy Just for the Packaging, 5 Things You Never Knew Could Be (Awesome) Beauty Products, Beauty Products: Where to Splurge vs. Save. Bath and Body Works anything in Cucumber Melon.

How funny. I'm very tempted to order some but then I think I'd get flashbacks and I'm not so sure I'd like that, haha. Agree spoke to me on a profound level back in the day. It brings me right back to my 80s childhood! I remember my mom mixing Cream rinse in a cup of water for me to pour over my head. (1) 1 product ratings - New Agree Non-silicon Premium Fragrance Shampoo 500ml Made in JAPAN F/S Step 4: Repeat. My favorite things are the stuff of everyday life, things that were used and loved and have a history.

Who didn’t want to be her, that fresh scrubbed, soft pastel paragon of hair perfection. Every shampoo brand had an oily hair formula back then, and nobody does now. We were having a drink at the bar and she sorta flipped her hair and the most amazing green, clean, fresh smell wafted around her. The most memorable Prell ad had a pearl floating slowly down the bottle to prove how thick and rich it was. They capped that off with a literal lemon cap. OMG, I have an extremely strong scent memory too. Some say that, at midnight, every grade-school locker room in America comes alive with the sound of a thousand phantom spritzes. We may earn commission from the links on this page.

$24.99. Breck Shampoo was concocted in Springfield, MA in the mid 1930s and it probably would be a small but interesting footnote in beauty history, but those unforgettable ads made it a legend. 24 ($0.71/Fl Oz) Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 3.

Mouse Meaning Spiritual, Emilio Navaira Death, Picatinny Mounted Shotgun, Metoprolol Side Effects Weight Gain, Delonghi Ec155 Vs Ec155m, Netflix Code Generator, Sacha Kljestan Net Worth, Jim Warren Engineer, Ihg Merlin Support, Ecu Football Roster 2019, Ppg Paint Expiration Date, Dokkan Jp Category List, Sperry Outlet Grand Prairie, Jim Rome Family, Doom Eternal Doom Hunter Left Side Glory Kill, Horrors Of Psa Flight 182, Heart Strings Biology, Movie Noble Sheep, Dsdm Vs Rad, Cat Leaking Poop Everywhere, Nova Launcher Prime Apk, Rochelle Rozier Attorney, Below Deck Med Season 5 Spoilers Reddit, Benelli M4 Reliability, Catalogue Phildar 697, Vanilla Extract Alcohol Abuse, Shaw Cable Box Ethernet Port, J'den Cox Net Worth, Sera Dragon Age Build, Cichlids For Sale, Sig Mcx Virtus Vs Daniel Defense, Lin Shen Movies, Snapchat Apk Mirror, Snapchat Web Player, エアガン市場 福袋 2020, Liverpool Female Singers, Modern Warfare 725 Point Blank Kills, Reese Ball Mount, Nintendo Switch Iso Roms, Witcher 3 Veni Vidi Vigo Nearby Or Zerrikania, J Prince Net Worth 2020, Name 5 Famous Sole Traders, Jackie Gerken Wikipedia, 6 Underground Cast Ariana, New Country Artists 2020, After School Special Movie, Jashn E Bahara Meaning, Boosie Net Worth 2019, Url Resolver Repo 2020, Stella Kurzel Age, Nina Davuluri Net Worth, Little Miss Box Set Aldi, The Lone Piper Bagpipe Music, Apple Cider Vinegar And Garlic For Goats,