acer gn246hl 144hz hdmi
Only 6 left in stock - order soon. There's a problem loading this menu right now. $583.50. Cons: Extremely bright out of the box - some Adjustment needed if you use it in a darker room. Set the resolution to 1920x1080 @144Hz.

Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. Pros: Refresh rate can be set to 60, 100, 120 or 144hz I believe the HDMI port on the monitor only supports 60hz, so would the scenario be two Display Port to DVI-D cables?

Acer America, Dear Alejandro, Pros: - Price Never Compromise with your devices again.

We are very sorry to hear the connection you need does not offer 144hz output. Acer really needs to work on their QC. Since I want to run two of these screens off my GTX 1080, what would be the best cable situation to get both running at 144hz? Please try again.

Luckily, I had a spare one around, and was able to get this running with my GTX 1080 at 1080p 144hz with no problem. Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor, ViewSonic XG2405 24 Inch 1080p 1ms 144Hz Frameless IPS Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium Eye Care Advanced Ergonomics Mode HDMI and DP for Esports. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI), Acer XF240H bmjdpr 24" 16:9 Full HD 144Hz IPS LED LCD Monitor with Built-in Speakers, Sceptre 24-Inch Curved 144Hz Gaming LED Monitor Edge-Less AMD FreeSync DisplayPort HDMI, Machine Black (C248B-144RN), Asus VG248QG 24” Gaming Monitor, 1080P Full HD, 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), G-SYNC Compatible, 0.5ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Eye Care, DisplayPort HDMI DVI,Black, Sceptre 24" Curved 75Hz Gaming LED Monitor Full HD 1080P HDMI VGA Speakers, VESA Wall Mount Ready Metal Black 2019 (C248W-1920RN), Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor, Black, Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor - AW2518Hf, Full HD @ Native 240 Hz, 16: 9, 1ms response time, DP, HDMI 2.0A, USB 3.0, AMD Freesync, Tilt, Swivel, Height-Adjustable, BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor | 1080P 1ms | Black eQualizer & Color Vibrance for Competitive Edge, Sceptre IPS 24” Gaming Monitor 165Hz 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) FreeSync Eye Care FPS RTS DisplayPort HDMI Build-in Speakers, Machine Black 2020 (E248B-FPT168), AOC G2590FX 25" Framless Gaming Monitor, FHD 1920x1080, 1ms, 144Hz, G-SYNC Compatible+AdaptiveSync, 96% sRGB, DisplayPort/HDMI/VGA, VESA, 25 inch, Black / Red, Acer V246HQL 23.6-Inch Full HD LED Backlit Widescreen LCD Monitor, Asus VG245H 24 inchFull HD 1080p 1ms Dual HDMI Eye Care Console Gaming Monitor with FreeSync/Adaptive Sync, Black, 24-inch, BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor | 1080P | Proprietary Eye-Care Tech | Ultra-Slim Bezel | Adaptive Brightness for Image Quality | Speakers | GW2480. It makes the 3D games (in 2D viewing) seem far more realistic...even the cartoon-like worlds appear touchable. -No Dead Pixels yet or on delivery The only downside of turning on LightBoost is that the brightness and contrast do end up taking a hit, but the benefit seen in games definitely outweighs these cons.

These 24" LED monitors deliver brighter Full HD 3D to intensify games and completely immerse you.

To get back to the monitor itself, I only have one complaint about it.

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and offer your feedback. Again, I was blown away at home smooth the experience was. I have been using this refurbished monitor daily for four months and have found that is has been just as good as new.

Stand has minimal adjustments

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful.

-Easy to go into settings (nvidia control panel or what not) and change it to whatever Hertz you want to set it to up to 144

Your Amazon Renewed purchase extends the lifetime of this product and reduces electronic waste.

Pros: Refresh rate of 144 Hz

Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more.

It's just VERY bright out of the box and after adjustments. You can also visit the Acer Community where there are many posters that offer advice on Acer products as well. -Getting Lightstrobe to work is probably easier with an Nvidia card, it seems some people have trouble getting it to work with an AMD Gpu.

-I haven't noticed any ghosting and love playing games on this monitor. 144hz unobtainable with newer Graphic Cards, Do NOT buy if your Video Card has no DVI-D slots...(144Hz only achievable using a dual DVI-D cable). We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world.

(barely any tilt and no height/rotation adjustments)

I bought a separate Coboc EA-HD2DVI-6-BK 6 ft. Black HDMI A Male to DVI-D (24+1) Male 30AWG High Speed HDMI to DVI-D Adapter Cable w/Ferrite Cores Male to Male in the hopes to achieve 144Hz and was given 60Hz as my only display option from my Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti video card. Only the DVI port on this monitor supports 144hz and you guys failed to hint that out in the title. Great at 144Hz gaming. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2019. Secure shopping made faster. Unfortunately, this model only supports 144hz output using the DVI connection rather than HDMI. Newegg shopping upgraded ™

Pros: -Cheap entry level 144hz monitor Perpendicular ports to allow easy access to locking screws makes installation fast.

Please try your search again later.

Moral of the story is, there's bound to be some issues that people come across but for me Acer has been on a bit of a slippery slope lately. Time is fleeting.

There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Attaching the base was easy and I was up and running in minutes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Buy Acer GN246HL 24" Full HD 1920 x 1080 144Hz 1ms DVI HDMI VGA Immersive 3D Backlit LED Gaming Monitor with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Make sure your video card supports the 144Hz refresh rate. There was a problem completing your request. -really bright out of the box and stays fairly bright even when lowered. It also had a noticeable yellow tint on the whites.

Cons: Tremendous con on this monitor is the misrepresentation of hz output. Overall Review: I did not use an adapter to connect to my video card. -Make sure to use the the Dual DVI-D they give you to get up to 100+hz Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.

Amazon Renewed products will be clean and will have minimal to no signs of wear or visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length. I didn’t notice it till I saw white on both my screens. Blazing fast and well worth it if you're a gamer.

Cons: No swivel or piveting. Price (Got it for $200 from another retailer), Cons: Acer's QC still needs work (1 dead pixel on this one)

Acer GN246HL 24in Full HD 3D LED Monitor (Renewed).

Overall Review: This is my first foray into higher than 60hz refresh rate panels on PC and I have to say that I definitely see why people say this is the ultimate experience for PC games.

19 Inch High Res LED Monitor Built-in Touch Screen Display - 1440x900 Resolution VG... 11.6 Inch Portable Monitor,1920 x 1080 Full HD Portable Gaming Monitor,16:9 VGA Dis... 24" Curved 75Hz LED Monitor Full HD 1080P HDMI VGA Ports with Speakers, VESA Wall Mount Ready (HDMI Cable Included), MOUNTUP Dual Monitor Mount Stand - Fully Adjustable Monitor Arm with Gas Spring, Monitor Desk Mount for 2 Computer Screens up to 32 Inch Weighting 17.6 lbs, VESA Monitor Mount Supports Vertical Stack, AmazonBasics Premium Single Monitor Stand - Lift Engine Arm Mount, Aluminum, 2-Pack, LORYERGO Monitor Riser Stand - Built with Storage Drawer, 3 Height Adjustable Monitor Stand for Computer, Laptop, Screen, Desktop Stand with Phone & Tablet Holder, LORYERGO Dual Monitor Stand Riser - Adjustable Length and Angle Computer Monitor Stand, 3 Shelf Desktop Storage Organizer Riser for PC, Computer, Laptop, Multifunctional Slot for Tablet, Pen & Phone, MOUNTUP Single Monitor Desk Mount - Gaming Monitor Arm Stand Mount, Adjustable Monitor Mount for 1 LCD Screen Up to 32 Inch with Clamp, Grommet Base, Holds Up to 17.6lbs MU0027.

How To Equip Equipment On Dragon Ball Legends, Examples Of Metis In The Odyssey, Miele Twindos Problems, Mn Record Northern Pike, Nordictrack S22i Uk, Le Gramophone Refrains D'hier, Uptodown Ios Apps, Which Of These Views Did Bill Clinton Not Espouse As He Campaigned For The Presidency? Course Hero, Dimash Kudaibergen Today, Love Island Uncut 2019, Miguel Nunez Daughters, Somali Italian Words, Wingstop Uk Nutrition, Komaram Bheem And Alluri Seetharama Raju Relationship, Para Ellas Clorinda Matto De Turner English, Baby Names Inuit, Silestone Pricing Groups, Vr6 Crate Engine For Sale, State Of California Filing Compliance Bureau Ms F151, List Of Ibew Locals, 240sx Coupe For Sale, 1964 Buick Skylark Specs, How Long Can You Live With A Ruptured Spleen, Carnivore Diet Meal Plan Pdf, Wide Sofa Legs, Hollytree Country Club Fireworks 2020, Fifa 20 Player Career Mode Ideas, Metroid: Samus Returns Sound Effects, Serena Meaning Mermaid, How To Delete Flock Account, Nba Reddit Streams, The Pillowman David Tennant, Ioun Stone 5e, George Panayi Spotless, Auburn Mi Car Show 2020, Teatime Results 8, Buff163 Invitation Code, Karuna Kontha Malayalam Pdf, Dumb Down In A Sentence, Binary Subtraction Calculator With Overflow, Bluestone Flagstone Price, Mens Short Kimono Robe, Milk Captions For Instagram, Inspector Morse Season 1 Episode 1 Summary, Jab Tune Mujhe Deewana, Black Roan Dog, Funeral Homes In Woodbridge Va, Poem Comprehension For Grade 5 With Answers Pdf, Jackie Joseph Bio, Consequences Of Not Paying Italian Traffic Fines, Tessa Thompson Children, アドバイス いただき たい ビジネス,