311 tour history
Band's reaches deep into its catalog for set list on tour in support of Evolver.

Another highlight was "Applied Science," which featured a classic rock-inspired drum solo from Chad Sexton. Find past 2005 311 tour dates with the 2005 311 Tour History on JamBase. 311 later voyaged fully into the more atmospheric rock of Transistor, jamming through "Running," "Beautiful Disaster," "Rub a Dub" and "Prisoner" as clouds of marijuana smoke filled the air. The enthusiastic audience members, several of whom sported T-shirts from past 311 tours, ate up the set list, dancing in the aisles the same way Hexum and rapper S.A. Martinez were bouncing on their new glossy black custom stage. “If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.”, “Just give me one thing that I can hold on to.”. With a few exceptions, like the perfect outdoor summer-night sing-along "Amber," 311 avoided their most recent albums, From Chaos and Soundsystem, even setting aside hits like "You Wouldn't Believe" and "Come Original.". 311's next stop is Monday in Oklahoma City (see "311 Hitting The Road To Push New Material Down People's Throats"). Song requests can be made via the 311 BB. Judging by Friday's show, the new material fits in nicely next to 1995's 311 (a.k.a. “If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.” — Levon Helm, “Just give me one thing that I can hold on to.” — John Prine.

If you have any setlists from this time-period not listed below, please submit them to [email protected] DATE: CITY/STATE: VENUE: SETLIST: 03/05: Indio, CA: Empire Polo Club (Rhythm, Wine and Brews Experience) setlist: 03/06: San Diego, CA. Your comprehensive live music resource for show listings, artist tracking, music news, photos, reviews and more. ©2020 Viacom International Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Freak Out; Beautiful Disaster; Large in the Margin; Time Bomb; Light Years; No Control; T & P Combo; Rollin' Let the Cards Fall; Don't Stay Home; India Ink; Born to Live... Edit setlist Show all edit options.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. and/or G. Love & Special Sauce are joining the Unity Tour on future dates. “If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.”, “Just give me one thing that I can hold on to.”. COSTA MESA, California — As strange as it seems, it's fitting 311 named their summer tour after an album they released independently 12 years ago.

Artist: 311, Tour: Spring Tour 2020, Venue: Park Theater at Park MGM, Las Vegas, NV, USA. The hip-hop- and reggae-flavored rockers played the same number of songs from Unity at Friday's Pacific Amphitheatre show as from Evolver, which hits stores Tuesday. Track 311 on My JamBaseWe’ll notify you about new dates! TOUR SETLISTS. To kick off the encore, S.A. broke into "All Mixed Up," which he remixed on his hardly used turntables, while the crowd rapped along. O.A.R. In other words, 311's latest outing is more a celebration of the band's history than a typical supporting trek for a new album. After opening with "Freak Out" and "Lucky," singer Nick Hexum dedicated "Down" to the band's old-school fans, but he might as well have dedicated the whole set. Follow the 311 Setlist Page on Twitter - @311setlists. Citizenship United States; Né le 14/10/1975 à Lancaster (USA) Taille 1.78 m; Poids 68 kg; Année Classement general Vainqueur étape Porteur du maillot jaune; 2002: 61 e: 2003 Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Below is a partial list of setlists from 311 shows taking place during 1990-1998, which pre-date the creation of the setlist website. Jump to navigation Jump to search. “If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.” — Levon Helm, “Just give me one thing that I can hold on to.” — John Prine. And along with "Feels So Good" and "F--- the Bullsh--" — which were later included on 1993's Music (the latter as "Fat Chance") — the second stop on the Unity Tour included three other Music favorites, plus five songs from 1994's Grassroots. The band mostly played songs from its debut, 2002's Leaving Through the Window, but a new song from their upcoming fall album was equally engaging and a bit heavier. With all the nostalgia, fans eagerly welcomed the new songs "Reconsider Everything" and "Creatures (For a While)," especially the latter, a radio hit in Southern California, where the band now lives. MTV AND ALL RELATED TITLES AND LOGOS ARE TRADEMARKS OF VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC, "New 311 Album Aimed At Old-School Fans, 7-Year-Olds Alike", "Something Corporate Take Down The Shermanator, Take Home A Playmate", "311 Hitting The Road To Push New Material Down People's Throats". Song lists per show, from past & present tours: 2020: 2008: 2019: 2007: 2018: 2006: 2017: 2005: 2016: 2004: 2015: 2003: 2014: 2002: 2013: 2001: 2012: 2000: 2011: 1999: 2010: 1990-98: 2009 : 311 DAY SETLISTS. Your comprehensive live music resource for show listings, artist tracking, music news, photos, reviews and more. Please submit all setlists to: [email protected]

Share your show calendar with like-minded music fans. This article needs to be updated. Have others? Like 311's last tour, the rest of band joined in on the fun, bringing giant floor toms on the stage for a drumline routine, except this time around they each had cymbals as well. It was clearly guitarist Tim Mahoney's chance to shine, which he did with subtle solos. Singer Andrew McMahon proved a captivating performer, pounding his piano and singing passionately like a punk-rock Billy Joel. And, in what has become a tradition, the show ended with "F--- the Bullsh--," a simple but energetic party anthem. Band's reaches deep into its catalog for set list on tour in support of Evolver. In the opening slot on Friday's show was Orange County's Something Corporate, who brought fans of their own, including girls holding up "American Idol"-like signs professing their love for the group (see "Something Corporate Take Down The Shermanator, Take Home A Playmate"). List of Warped Tour lineups by year. Send setlists only please. Music 311 Giving Fans A History Lesson On Unity Tour . View all past 311 Day setlists with show info and song details: 311 Day - Setlists 311 Day - Stats . Ending the first set, 311 played "Omaha Stylee," which Hexum dedicated to their hometown (sending a fan in an Eric Crouch jersey into a frenzy), and "Feels So Good," which began as always with Hexum asking bassist P-Nut to "beat that thing.". For more sights and stories from concerts around the country, check out MTV News Tour Reports. TOUR STATS. Share your show calendar with like-minded music fans. With its infectious melody, "I Woke Up in a Car" was the biggest crowd-pleaser, even getting into ears so deep, people were singing it on the walk back to their cars after 311. Track 311 on My JamBaseWe’ll notify you about new dates! DATE: CITY/STATE: VENUE: SETLIST: 06/10: Omaha, NE: Sokol Hall (First 311 show) needed: Partial List. the "Blue Album"), which featured 311's biggest hits, "Down" and "All Mixed Up" (see "New 311 Album Aimed At Old-School Fans, 7-Year-Olds Alike"). Find past 2017 311 tour dates with the 2017 311 Tour History on JamBase.

Eve Online Nullsec Ratting, Where Does Translation Occur, Amil Dinsio Obituary, Aiken Drum Meaning, Harman Singh Residency, Warfield Productions Films, Why Did David Lyons Leave Sea Patrol, Are Vince And Linda Mcmahon Still Married, 10 Longest Motorways In Britain, Como Buscar Los Comentarios De Una Persona En Youtube, James Rollins Wife, The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind Quotes, Zeta Phi Beta Cat Meaning, Paddy Mcguinness Instagram, What Happened To Jason O Smith, Galletas Gamesa Descontinuadas, Chicago Slang Reddit, 1 Carat Gold In Grams, Quantitative Research Articles Health Care, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Mla Citation, Juno In The Houses, Misfits Simon Death, Sports Failure Essay, Three Things That Scare Me Essay, Jacoby Ellsbury House, Aaa License Renewal Rhode Island, Keitt Vs Kent Mango, Beretta Military Discount, Mexican Bean Beetle Bite, Nhl Draft Rankings 2020, Jonas Brothers Wives, Cpasbien Qr Code, Leftover Costco Cake, Royal Blood Backing Singers, Haley Pullos Age, How To Enable Itunes Connect For Books, Martin Brest Net Worth, Scythians In The Bible, Tire Discounters Coupons Oil Change, Va Lottery Cash 5, 1540 Sat Score, Attenberg Full Movie 123movies, Esee Hunting Knife, Kenma Kozume Height, Wfnc Radio Live, Shay Griese Age, Miles Brown Salary Per Episode, Jacob Fitzroy Instagram, Friendly Rap Lyrics, Iridescent Python Species, Alex Wagner New Baby, Spongebob Pink Sunglasses Episode, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Light Novel Pdf, Witt Radio Playlist, Naga Pooja Benefits, John Mcvie Net Worth 2019, Conor Mara Engaged, Pepsi Discontinued Products 2020, Myka Stauffer House, 中野信子 結婚 子供, Marilyn Nault Cause Of Death, Telus 75 Vs Shaw 300, Is Garage Too Hot For Cat, Aitx Stock Split, Wedding Dress Captions, Dpi Vs Lmp1, Pokemon Dark Rising, Logitech Ergo K860, Sklz Quickster Soccer Goal Replacement Parts, European Hornet Queen Size, Gta 5 Electric Cars 2020, How To Make Liquid Co2 For Aquarium, Donut Go Breaking My Heart, University Of Dayton Football Roster 1984, Sriram Parthasarathy Wife, Why Is Netease Bad,