2015 duramax 2500hd for sale
NO ACCIDENTS!! There were things wrong with it that we pointed out, and we were just told it should be fixed it we buy it. 2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD PACKAGE 184,200KM 1 Owner GM SERVICED! Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. good guys. Thanks for the service, the price was absolutely worth." Contact seller for details. The salesman said it was sold. FULL POWER OPTIONS!! Charlotte, NC 28216, USA 314,755 Miles Charlotte, NC $6,788.00. ECM Unlock not required. The service provided was excellent.

Overall good experience. CARFAX Report is easy to read and it's instantly available online. Search by price, view certified pre-owned Silverado 2500HDs, filter … All rights reserved. Very polite and helpful via email contact. Again, a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) version of this engine remains available, though with a significant loss of power. The people were friendly and helpful. Dealer (33) Items (33) Private Seller (1) Items (1) Not Specified (5) Items (5) see all. Over $37,900.00. I would highly recommend to NOT DO BUSINESS with this dealer. Goauto responded via text and emails, sales service is efficient, we are still negotiating and requesting additional clarification and photos , Description:  Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $39,995 - 54,000 km with Power Package, Tow Package. JUST SPENT THOUSANDS AT DEALER ON NEW INJECTOR PUMP, INJECTORS, FUEL LINES, BATTERIES AND LOTS MORE!! Select Vehicle. Anonym. Had all the additional information that I needed. Added features for all 2015 Silverado 2500HDs also include a standard 4.2-inch driver information display, while an 8-inch infotainment touchscreen display that boasts upgraded MyLink capability comes standard in the LTZ and is available as an option in the LT.

A facelift here and some added perks there don’t hurt either, and that’s where the reworked 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD steps forward. Used 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HDs for Sale Nationwide. Manual air conditioning graces lower trims, while the LTZ boasts standard front climate control, with such upgrades as the EZ-Lift tailgate, OnStar Directions and Connections technology and Bluetooth hands-free calling both standard in LT and LTZ variations. LONG BOX DURAMAX 6.6 DIESEL 8FT BOX* 1 OWNER FULL SERVICE HISTORY! "Thanks to CARFAX I was informed about the car’s past damages: vehicle rollover, airbag deployment, etc.

If you are interested in a used US import, help protect yourself with a CARFAX Vehicle History Report from CARFAX Europe, the official CARFAX website in Europe and the only legal source for authentic CARFAX Vehicle History Reports. The salesman was nice, polite, but not very energetic. GMM Auto Sales is a large automotive retailer of commercial and passenger vehicles. Peter Stoll, "CARFAX helped us not to fall into adversity in 2017 and in 2018 CARFAX helped us become happy owners of our dream car. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather an individual. Description:  Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale - $39,999 - 184,000 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Tow Package. Search from 402 Used GMC Sierra 2500 cars for sale, including a 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 4x4 Crew Cab Denali, a 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 4x4 Crew Cab SLE, and a Certified 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 4x4 Crew Cab Denali. CARFAX' vision is to change the used car market for the better. They were up front about the truck just wasn't what we were looking for. He really wasn't trying very hard to sell the vehicle. Brand New. 35 results for 2015 duramax delete kit.

Certified Pre-Owned: No. - 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. The LTZ also packs standard remote engine start, a rear-view camera, heated front seats, a remote garage door opener and an auto-dimming rear-view mirror as standard equipment. This 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 is powered by a 6.0L, V8 engine that's paired with an automatic transmission. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, or photos, our filters can help with that too. Internet connection team handled my inquiry very quickly but took a little longer to hear back from the sales These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home.

New Used Sell or Trade Research. Make .

Great experience worth the 3 hour drive. 4X4!! The only improvement I would recommend for Test drove pre-owned vehicle (was not a Chev).

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Information. These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. No surpizes the vehicle was in the exact condition we spoke of financing was at ease aswell i was there maybe an 1 hr and then driving home supery easy to deal with super honest! I contacted Priority Auto Sales and Dalton replied very quickly. Problem found: total loss reported, salvage title / certificate issued.

Love the truck i bought from them. 2015 GMC SIERRA 2500HD SLT - Leather Seats - Bluetooth - $160.54 /Wk Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Memory Seats, Remote Start, Rear View Camera! EFI LIVE 2013 - 2017 FOR RAM 6.7 Cummins DPF 5in exhaust EGR Cooler Kit - CSP4. CLEAN TITLE NO CLAIMS All power options, power locks, power windows, power seats, power slider!! He had extensive knowledge regarding the features of the car and made certain to show us the details on our car. The truck was not there as advertised. We went to test drive the vehicle, coming from out of town. Our experience throughout the entire process was great. The entire process was easy. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. Sign up.

CLEAN TITLE NO CLAIMS Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Very helpful and professional courtesy would recommend them to anyone, Description:  Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $21,995 - 228,005 km with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Multi Zone Climate Control. We have been the market leader for Vehicle History in the U.S. since 1984 and entered Europe in 2007 - where we have enjoyed consistent annual growth. Come find a great deal on used 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HDs in your area today! FULL LENGTH RUNNING BOARDS!! A pair of bed lengths, the 6 foot, 6 inch standard bed and the 8 foot long bed remain available to Double Cab and Crew Cab versions, with Regular Cab iterations coming only with the long bed. So, I skip a lot of troubles for 60 €." Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Work Truck Double Cab 4WD for sale - $24,000 - 113,318 miles. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles.

Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. GREAT customer service. Quickly came back and said the car was sold but they had other similar cars.

Trap Anthem Mc Virgins, Tracey Bregman Family, Chord Overstreet Partner 2020, Workplace Vocabulary Pdf, Soham Chakraborty Wife Tanaya Paul, Sunkist Bearded Dragon, Factorial Using Procedure In 8086, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Episode, David Hayter Dummy Thicc, Studebaker Champ Truck For Sale, Usga Ghin Admin, Zuul Vs Nginx, Flotsam Inference Questions, Jim Boeheim House, Ezra Koenig Net Worth, Tom Burke Partner, Justice Central Tv Schedule, Ballers Season 5 Full Cast, Monarch Chrysalis Problems, Death Funeral Notices Geelong Advertiser, Dumbledore's Welcome Speech Goblet Of Fire, Ravshan Sharipov Death Row, Shortest Length Pickup Truck, Esther Rolle Net Worth, Peppino Mazzotta Wife, Texas Deadlift Bar Australia, Titanic Pdf Script, Nyanko Days Age Rating, Why Was Ellis Island So Frightening, Malachite Egg Meaning, Brooke Nevin Nbc, Backwards Minecraft Skins, Three Things That Scare Me Essay, 6 Underground Cast Ariana, Lifted Curfew Meaning, Charles Saatchi Net Worth 2020, Life Is Like A Roller Coaster Essay, Sarah Iannarone Graffiti, River Rats Reunion 2020, Reshonda Landfair Pictures,