PayPal payment system needs no introduction – almost 200 million customers all over the world use PayPal for online payments. And each customer knows that in order to be able to expand all the benefits and to receive access to all available features of PayPal it is necessary to verify an account inside the system.
Verification helps to increase sending limits, make an account more secure and improve your reputation in PayPal system.
There are several different ways how to verify PayPal account and get all the benefits of verified account. One of them is using Unichange.me Plastic or Virtual card.
Benefits of using Unichange.me card for PayPal account verification:
- Free – currently all Unichange.me customers are able to get Virtual Unichange.me card for free and use it for PayPal account verification.
- Fast – card can be funded via Bitcoin, Perfect Money and other e-currency within less than 1 hour.
- High limits – it is possible to withdraw up to 20 000 USD per day to Unichange.me card.
How to verify PayPal account with Unichange.me card?
1. At first you need to make sure that you have at least 3 USD on your Unichange.me card, otherwise your account verification will be rejected by PayPal system.
2. Log in to your PayPal account
3. Click on “Wallet” on the top of the window
4. Click on “Add a card”
5. Enter your Unichange.me card details
- Card type – choose Visa:
- Card number – enter the number of your card – it should contain 16 digits
- Expiration MM/YY YY – enter an expiration date of your card. Such information is stated on the front side of the card
- CSC (3 digits) – enter the 3-digit code, which can be found on the back side of the card
- Address – check your address
Click on “Save” button.
Once it is done, PayPal system will make a small charge to your card:
6. Go to your Unichange.me card account in order to find PayPal confirmation code
Go to “Transaction History” section, you will find a 4-digit code from PayPal.
You will need to note and use your personal digits which you received.
7. Go back to your PayPal account
8. Click on “Wallet” on the top of the window again
9. Enter 4-digits code from your card account
Click on “Confirm” button.
Congratulations! Once it is done, your card should be successfully linked to your PayPal account. Enjoy your online shopping!