E-mail marketing tips for increasing sales
The goal of email marketing is to drive more traffic to e-commerce website and therefore increase sales. Email marketing techniques are effective if performed in a right way and help to create a specific aimed email database.
Email marketing techniques are aimed at your customers, so you can inform your clients about new products or services, sending specific emails to a set group of customers. Using these method you can always keep your customers interested in your e-commerce business using helpful information, for example free business report.
Here are some email marketing tips, that can increase your sales.
- Divide the email contacts according to the interest category and send your email to those customers who are willing to hear from you. You can classify your VIPs and constant customers. Analyze history of transactions of your clients and base your email marketing accordingly.
- Another way is to let your clients choose freely which category they are interested in. Let them subscribe to mailing list for specific offers, products or services. It'll spare your time and their inboxes from unwanted emails.
- Focus your attention on the message that you send to your customers. To win their interest, let them get to the main point of your message in less than 1 minute. For long articles, express gist in several sentences and provide link to full article on your website or blog.
- Users have now smaller attention span, so besides short and precise messages you can try to draw their attention with the help of pictures. It is suitable for e-commerce websites, as showing images of products can prompt more interest and desire to buy.
- Provide answers to some actual and real-world questions that are often expected from your clients. You can provide answers to frequently asked questions by users.
- Let your customers express their opinion and exchange ideas with you. Launch polls or questionnaires. Surveys can also reveal their specific interests, which can give you more information for further email marketing.
- Use social media for closer connection with your customers. You can extend space where users can express their opinion with such social networdks such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. For example, users can always submit their ideas on your Facebook business page.
Using email marketing techniques with proper timing and frequency of emails, you can build solid and productive relations with your customers. Volume of your sales is also to increase.