Bitcoin versus cards: is Bitcoin the ultimate leader?
Our modern society is becoming more and more cashless today. The convenience of paying for any purchase in any place has lead to a mass growth of people who use credit/debit cards and merchants who accept cards. The advantages of cards are obvious: there is no need to go to the bank to withdraw money, no need to worry about carrying a big sum of money, and in the case if your card is stolen, the only thing you have to do is to contact your bank and block your card to prevent illicit transactions. Cashless way of using money is very secure and convenient.
- Despite all the advantages of the credit/debit cards there are still some downsides:
- in order to get a credit card you have to apply for it and to be approved;
- if you are interested in debit card you need to have a bank account;
- rates of your card can be high and depend on your payment history;
- you can be charged additional fees for carried balances and violations;
- some of your transactions can be denied by the card company if this action isn't approved by the company or government, e.g. charity or support of some news site.
- The other way of carrying your money cashless is to use the e-currencies which are gaining a great popularity nowadays. One of the leading cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Nevertheless Bitcoin is thought to be a tool to use money illegally, its advantages can't be negated.
- There is no need to store your money in bank to keep it safe, with a little effort people will be able to keep their own Bitcoins safe.
- With Bitcoin you don't need debit card, PayPal, Western Union, you are able to transfer any sum of money, anywhere, to anyone, almost immediately with low fees.
- Credit cards may seem to help in overcoming some financial problems but they bring lots of inconveniences to people.
Bitcoin will replace credit cards from being the frequent way people pay for most of the purchases. With Bitcoin people are going to forget about monthly fees, overdraft charges, declined purchases, transfer fees, complicated terms of service, etc. Your Bitcoins will perform that service for you.
Today you don’t have to overcome long and exhausting payment procedure steps using your credit/debit card in order to buy e-currency. On Unichange.me you can buy, sell or exchange any e-currency using Bitcoin and vise versa as we provide fast, secure transactions with the lowest fees on the exchange market. The most popular method for funding Bitcoin wallet among our clients is Western Union or MoneyGram on our service. You can send up to 5000 USD per 1 money transfer and the order is completed only within 1 business day. Some clients of our service frequently exchange Bitcoin to other popular e-currencies (Perfect Money, FasaPay, EgoPay, OkPay, BTC-e USD) an vice verse.
It's your decision to use credit/debit cards or to substitute it for Bitcoins. If you are looking for instant credit to tide you over, credit cards will be the best solution for you. And for almost everything else, Bitcoin is the winner.